PODC caught having meeting after SPRING BREAK??¿¿??? (gone wrong) (not clickbait)

Hello beautiful people!

I'm testing the youtube viral video algorithm from 2020 or whenever this was to see if I can get some bonus retention on this email, we'll see if it works!

I hope you all had a lovely break and are just as ready to start classes again as the rest of us, i.e.) not ready at all! And if you are ready, who are you and how do you do that? I am also having to imagine that I'm getting off of spring break because, as I won't shut up about it, I'm not in the US, I'm abroad and we didn't have daylight savings yet. #UKbestK

ANYWHO, the actual purpose of this email is to let you know we have an IN-PERSON meeting TOMORROW at Lawrence 121/122, whichever is open, you'll see people who look sendy don't worry at 9PM EST, not that you would be in another time zone if you're going... We will be holding Green Bank signups there! I will be sending an email out after the meeting with information on the meeting so don't fear if you can't make it.

From our dearest Misha Barth:
The Green Bank Observatory is a radio astronomy facility in the middle of the monongahela national forest in West Virginia. There's a huge radio telescope there (the dish is the size of a football field, which is the largest steerable dish in the world) and a bunch of cool trails in the mountains surrounding the telescope. No cell service at all due to the telescope! There will also be (optional) opportunities to do some hands on radio astronomy if you're interested. The trip leaves Friday afternoon and returns Sunday evening, which gives us plenty of time to explore the area.

Okay yeah! Besides that we are still working hard on merch! So that will be coming soon because soon is a vague enough word that it could mean lots of things, including the truth!

That's everything from me! Hope my not clickbait didn't work and I hope y'all have a lovely return to your classes!!
Aidan
Club Secredoors Outtary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Meeting and Trips!!

The Closing of the Semester