A Friday Update!

Hello beautiful people!

This is funky, no? An email on a Friday? Who does that? I probably have from time to time, but I don't normally and can't remember the last time I did it!

Just two itty bitty MASSIVELY COOL THINGS

First, we have Dolly Sods coming up super shortly, I know it was an all-around amazing time for those who attended in the fall so it is back again! To elaborate on the finer details, I hand it over to Emma:

The weekend 26th-27th we have Dolly Sods, WV. This is a gruelling, tough as nails, toilet-less backpackfest! Sign ups open now and will close Monday at 8pm. We will let you know if you are on the trip before the meeting on tuesday. If you are on the trip, come to the tuesday meeting for more trip information and to pick up gear. Please contact Emma Horning (eah116@pitt.edu) or Sophia Boquist (seb195@pitt.edu) with questions. 


The signup is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkpEyOGcCZx7L2rVxKrtI20eUn8X-g5eNczTzTP1CSRglUNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link


And secondly, we have merch stuff coming like really soon! We have made a form just to gauge interest and vague sizes so that we stock the right amount of stuff (fear not, we're going to go over, but we want an idea of club statistics). The form should take a few minutes, so please take the time to fill it out and do us a huge favor. In return, let's say... We'll give you a podc shirt! Sounds good? Perfect! Because we were gonna give you those anyway, but now I've promised you a form so you'll fill out the shirt! Wait... That's not right, I think... I told you my evil plan before giving you the form so....

Bop

https://forms.gle/dNPw8kAEjrZThkUu7

And NOW I can maniacally laugh

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


Thank you for your time, I truly do appreciate y'all reading these, it means the world to me, and I definitely spend hours of sweat, tears and time on them :)


Bastille's 2013 Album 'Bad Blood' is horrifically underrated, like and subscribe if you agree,


Love you byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aidan

Outdoors Club Secretariat

1973 Triple Crown Winner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Meeting and Trips!!

The Closing of the Semester