The Closing of the Semester

Hello all you beautiful people!!

I am completely floored that it is already April 17th, we will not have a GBM tomorrow as we simply have no more information to impart! It has been an absolutely amazing semester and year! Two years back from the covid desolation, and I would hazard to say that you can't even tell. This year went by so much smoother, we had a better idea of what we were doing and the dozens of officers that joined our ranks made the process so much easier to manage. Thank you to all the officers who assisted in making this year the amazing success that it was. That being said, we do not have this club without all you beautiful people who show up to celebrate the amazing outdoors, so truly I say thank you to you guys as well.

We have yet to decide if we're doing a senior send-off or something for the officers that our leaving us, I cannot say for sure what that will look like, but I'm sure I'll have a part to play in that. However, in the off chance that this is my last official email to you all, I want to say that it was a genuine pleasure leading this club. I received a lot of really kind feedback about my emails. I didn't really think I was the best fit for this role when I took it on two long years ago, but you guys responded well and I am so happy with the time I got to be your secretary.

Wishing you well as you approach finals and fingers crossed for that weather to get nicer yet so we can all get out there!

Until next time,
Aidan Bell
Outdoors Club Secretary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Meeting and Trips!!