Le Finale de Meeting sur la Club de Outdoors

Hello beautiful people!

Unfortunately, this is the end of the line. I will not be sending you another email...
about the final meeting of the spring '22 semester.

That's right suckers! I renewed my contract through next year, spoke with the secretary about it and he and I agreed that I was the man for the job. This is convoluted, I'm just letting you know that you shouldn't reminisce about me leaving, you're stuck with me for another year :)

Onto the information, this last meeting is taking place TONIGHT at 9pm in Lawrence 120 (or 121 if someone is mean at takes 120). Be there or be square or be disposed with something important, I, for one, will not be attending because I'm still in the wrong country, my b.

We are also DISTRIBUTING MERCH at this meeting, around 9:15ish, for those who have paid dues and filled out the form first, and then for anyone else handing in $15 :). It's been a long time coming, but it is finally here, come get your shirts!!!

We will also be supplying free pizza for those interested and just providing a general space for people to mingle and say hi and bye to our lovely seniors who will be leaving us. I know some will still be around in the summer and stuff, but yeah they can tell you more.

As for me, I just want to thank you all so much for such an amazing semester. Speaking for the board, this has been a challenging semester, there wasn't a ton of information for us and it was a lot of learning on the fly. For that, there were going to be missteps and mistakes and I want to thank all of you for your patience as we figure this stuff out. That being said, having figured out so much stuff, next year should be much much smoother and we cannot wait to make the outdoors more accessible to all you brilliant, lovely people.

Stay sendy, the summer is the perfect time to get sendy, one semester down, but so many more to come.

Love y'all!
Aidan Bell
Outdoors Club Secretary
Look at that, I'm so formal, I didn't even make a joke in that send off.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Meeting and Trips!!

The Closing of the Semester