Meeting minutes 242 days after Groundhog Day

Hey folks,

Don't tell my mom, but this is what went down at the meeting yesterday.

There were sign ups for the fall break trip to the New River gorge.  Personally I'm a big fan of the Old River gorge but I guess their new stuff is good too.  The New has some incredible rock climbing, world class whitewater, beautiful hikes, and sweet caves.  If you have a mountain bike we might be busting those out as well.  If you're interested in climbing and don't already know how to belay, you need to go up to the climbing wall in Trees Hall for a belay lesson.  There should be someone from the outdoors club there Monday-Thursday 4:30-7p and Monday after 8p.  

I think that's pretty much it. Seriously, don't tell my mom.

Best,
Jon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Meeting and Trips!!

The Closing of the Semester